When He Was My Man (amboi takda sapa dah yg lg perasan drpd aku)

Bismillah...

Entry ni lebih kepada perasan lebih dan kalau dah tak tahan tu, mohon lanjutkan lagi bacaan sebab ko akan bahagia lepas baca kisah bahagia aku ni. Petang-petang camni kalau bahagia tak pasal-pasal pun okay jugak.

Pernah dengar lagu ex aku I mean ex-make-believe, 'When I Was Your Man'?
Ex yg dimaksudkan ialah Bruno Mars. Panggilan pendek yet manja (euw) BMARS :) (okfine mcm tak perlu je bgtau pggilan manja tu)

Untuk memudahkan, I will explain sesetengah bait lagu tu. Yang aku boleh duk perasan sgt tu lah kan. Lulz don't bash me.


Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger nowOur song on the radio but it don't sound the sameWhen our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me downCause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh…Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize ( yea, masa ni dia pun baru je 26 and aku pun 14 so memang too young lah kannnn)That I should 've bought you flowersAnd held your handShould 've gave you all my hoursWhen I had the chanceTake you to every partyCause all you wanted to do was dance (part 'wanted to do' bunyi mcm keling tp kesah apa sweet je bunyi suara dia well Bmars gtew)Now my baby's dancingBut she's dancing with another man (Bmars, another man tu bapak I okayyy tu la serbu tak pakai helmet, kan skrg kita dah break, you yg rugi :p)

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways (punyalah selfish, org ckp another man tu bapak mertua pun taknak pecaya)Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life (yeah I'm strong enough)Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh…And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh…Mmm, too young, too dumb to realizeThat I should 've bought you flowersAnd held your handShould 've gave you all my hoursWhen I had the chanceTake you to every partyCause all you wanted to do was danceNow my baby's dancingBut she's dancing with another man(Bersyukurlah Bmars you tak buat semua tu klu tak I lempang you menjunam klaut sapa yg susah nti kannn)

Although it hurtsI'll be the first to say that I was wrongOh, I know I'm probably much too lateTo try and apologize for my mistakes(haaaaa tau pun!)But I just want you to know

I hope he buys you flowersI hope he holds your handGives you all his hoursWhen he has the chanceTake you to every partyCause I remember how much you loved to danceDo all the things I should 've doneWhen I was your manDo all the things I should 've doneWhen I was your man
(oh yang tu lepas akad, inshaa Allah dia buat semua tu so PEACE Bmars!)


Overall, takdalah mcm perasan sgt. Cuma terlampau jujur je wkwkwk. APA? NAK GADUH? KO PUN MINAT BRUNO MARS? HAH HAH LU INGAT WA GENTAR LA SAMA LU? Oh okay okay ampun bu' taknak perasan lg dah lepasni. Hehehe


Assalamu'alaikum.

Comments

  1. Senak perut aku bantai gelak. >__< Haha. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha suka ah kita gembirakan orang. Heeee :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. eh try lah buat entry perasan mcm aku buat jugak ni weh...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

losing weight is like losing bad habit

How I predict my degree life

Tohok Balek